Build your dream team

You know, that MIGHT make the worst team listings. Asarum and Laguna save it sorta kinda, but thats up there in terms of the worst teams ive ever seen.

5 bucks says Geen & senatus are the most popular names in this thread

I think is Milan>G>Iceman>Geen as for most mentioned in this thread

Straight up savage lmao

they’re not bad players, most aren’t one of the all time greats either (including myself) which is why I ended my post by saying “we’d probably lose but we’d have a hoot”.

I generally prefer to play with people I get on with than people that can dominate but which I barely know.

also Fluffeh and LC are bad battledawn players to you? that’s fairly rich for reasons I won’t go into.

Me - For moralle boost (“At least I’m doing better than him”)
@Senatus - So that someone will take all the outposts so I have an excuse not to do it myself
@Malicewolf - If I get the chance, I will always choose to play with my favorite troll.
@trajic1 - Will need someone to take over when I go drunk again! Also, a great player.
Ourania - Always great to play with, and horrible to play against for everyone who are stupid enough to go up against her.
@Alexander - Need that admin cheating… I mean… OK+ player.
Vega - Great playing E1 with him, many laaaaate nights
Kane - I need someone to lead the team… and I for sure won’t (though there is a small chance it will get to boring)
@Fluffeh - As soon as he learns to break away a bit from all Alex and Josh ahs been teaching him, will be an outstanding player
Horo - When she has a PC, she’s a beast… even pretty beastly from a broken phone

Wow… thats pretty rude :frowning:

Lolgfnoob hes a good friend milan ive won tons of eras with him don’t doubt him altho hes shit:)

tfw when no one wants u in ur team feelsbadman

Ik your pain feitan…

kael been in many lists yet?

just checking.

He was in my list :smiley:

Well I would like to divided my answer in 2 parts.
1st, my dream team of players with whom I have either played with or played against.

2nd, my dream team of players with whom i may or may not have interacted with, either i saw them playing or only heard about them.

Ok so first one here it goes. With whom or against I have played.

Dane
Malice
Sayan
Lordcumming
myself
missy
goose
bull((BG)
3z (BG)
Silent(BG)
kira(BG)
skull(BG)

With the guys I may or may not have played.

Conquering Menstrual
Dane
Malice
Sayan
missy
Kenny
Geen
senatus
kane
myself
ICEMAN
PLO

This is easy:

Honorable Mentions:

It’s been a while, I’m probably forgetting some people.

ICEMAN, if only he liked me
@Alfie
@princekael2
Jaek
Kapp
@Simmen
Vik
Skippy
@Alexander
Kane
Bazinga

He just got into 1 list.

Will they play with you?

Only Papa plo can love u and play with u :smiley:

I thought Bazinga & Misfit are same.

that would make sense why i was 1 over

That’s rich coming from a garbage player who never won a single era while the game was alive, and still struggled to win when the game was dead lmao.