Buff the Avenger!

I would be fine with adding 100-200 hp but your buff goes way too far in both HP and in terms of adding a tonne to its energy and heat stats which defeats the purpose of the torso by removing its trade off.
Buff, yes. This buff? No.

3 Likes

I agree with Misfit, this buff is too much, and later will be crying for nerf.
I think hp is okay just the way it is. But heat and cooling are disaster, 40 cooling… Maybe a slight buff there, and it will be fine I guess

4 Likes

Buff the ARCHIMONDE or the reaper .

2 Likes

Avenger is actually pretty good and underrated. I’m finding myself mything a 2nd one.

It excels at counters, and nothing else. It can make a 2k hp damage heater, a 800+ energy counter, and brain-dead all-plate mechs. It’s even better than Zark sometimes.

If you want something to buff, buff Archimonde.

6 Likes

Someone mind posting the stats for Archimonde?

1 Like

Is that at maxed mythical or legendary?

Maxed myth lol.

That’s pretty shit in every way possible…
Weight: 329
Hp: 1051
Energy: 240/80
Heat: 240/80
Resistance: 16/22/22
Idea?

2 Likes

Good idea lad.
I think that it deserves 100 more hp.

1 Like

And reframing from the Avenger thing
What bout
Weight: 350
Hp: 1400
Energy: 201/70
Heat: 193/64
Reistance: Don’t give a f**k
I think Avenger just needs more hp…
And a lil bit more heat and energy…

avenger is op, ok

Which part you didn’t get that as a physical torso it is focused only on hp instead of energy and heat? Jesus Christ…

64 cooling.

That’s too much, in SM standards. If that were the case, Zarkares would be trashed.

Buffed :
Weight : 350
HP : 1337
Heat : 194 (Just to prevent overheating itself)
Cooling : 70
Energy : 204
Regen : 70

In my eyes, Avenger is supposed to be the ultimate Anti-Physical torso, but with the right modules, it can turn into anything.
One thing for sure, it doesn’t become a Rounded Build due to Low Everything… Unless you have Claw.

weight: 600kg
hp: 30
heat: 1009
cooling: 331
energy: 1009
cooling: 331
43 resistance to all types

balanced mech :)))))

2 Likes

No avenger is perfect
To make a good mech with avenger u need all max mythical modules and you can make a deadly mech of any type
Edit: yes @The_Yo_Yo_Man archemonde needs a buff

2 Likes

Everyone is allowed there own thoughts and opinions and are free to dish out whatever idea they want without you constantly blasting people. Knock off the attitude and let people post what they want

1 Like

As this is a forum i’m saying my opinion twice… Jesus Christ, stop bothering me…

If anything needs a buff it’s my BUTT
I want it EXTRA THICC

5 Likes

Thats gay

4 Likes