Broke ass supermechs upgrades

Yeah so l was just making my Malice Beam Mythical and it did this image So it wouldnt let me hit the awesome button l don’t want anything (My 100k coins back would be nice though lol) But just lettin you guys know

2 Likes

Meant to put this image lmaoo https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/578436759386587168/620450899424182302/unknown.png

2 Likes

After you refreshed the game was the item upgraded to Mythical?

No it was not mythical when l refreshed

Ah yes I know that
There is a bug which would make you have extra money if you using that money you upgrade you will not be able to “Click” sweet and a reconnecting sign would pop up and then when you refresh that visual bug money would be gone
It’s not a bug but yes you cannot upgrade using a visual money increase I would show you how it happens in few hours if I get to PC…
:slight_smile:

Just happened again except l was using a powerkit to upgrade

I am not sure what you mean. If you could show us that would be helpful.

Yes I was not able to repeat the glitch :frowning: but believe me it’s an anti-cheat system (or something like that ) that not let’s you upgrade greater amount of thing from less money that is visual glitch…
As there is high chance of it being a gltich that is common…

I believe you. Let me know if you see it again and if you cant catch it on video that would be even better.
Thanks!

2 Likes

Yeah I am try to make vid
Can’t do in my real account cuz I am a millionaire :smiley: but trying on my alt account

bruh what the fuck

wdym what he f***

It fuckin did it again -_-

I want to see all of your tabs

All items pinned on the taskbar…