Bringing back 1v1

It has been a long time since the obligatory 2VS2 has came.
Should we start back the 1VS1?
Was there any problem with it?

7 Likes

And 3v3!
And no,there was no problem with it.
No problem whatsoever.

4 Likes

They should at least bring back 3v3…

2 Likes

Just bring back 1v1 and 3v3 and remove 2v2 :blush::blush::blush::blush::blush::blush::blush::blush::blush::blush::blush::blush::blush::blush::blush::blush::blush::blush::blush::blush::blush::blush::blush::blush::blush::blush::blush::blush::blush::blush::blush::blush::blush::blush::blush::blush::blush::blush::blush::blush::blush::blush::blush::blush::blush::blush::blush::blush::blush::blush::blush::blush::blush::blush:
(Kidding. Just add them all back.)

7 Likes

We needs 1v1 back TS, Pls xD

2 Likes

Maybe they did it because they wanted us to care about our other mechs more :thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking:

Nah… I’m sure they didn’t

1 Like

How do you know ???

I don’t But hey, guesses!

1 Like

It’s a way to make us pay…

1 Like

ooooooooooohhhhhhh I gotcha.

tbh I like the 2v2 update
I already have an established 2nd mech before the update

1 Like