Bring back old boxes/-or NEW?

Do we want the old gold and mythical boxes back? Do we like it the way it is?? Or do we want NEW boxes???

2 Likes

For one, I thought the idea of ascension relic boxes in the form of fortune boxes would be a neat idea, like you can get them from special portals or something

2 Likes

If we bring back the gold/mythical boxes…It will become easy for everyone to progress and SuperMechs is a hard grinding game…Dont expect that you will get goodies with minimal efforts. However if they want to it back…The costs would be really high…Like 300 tokens for a myth box or something

As I said before, Divine is the highest tier in this game and it shouldnt be so easy to get things…I have been struggling to get a legendary relic but still it is what it is. You have to be really patient in order to progress

1 Like

I don’t disagree with you. The only thing I’m saying is compared to 4 years ago, its really hard even to get a normal legendary. So even if the costs are really high, chance of mythical boxes and such would be helpful. I would expect 300-500 tokens for 1 guaranteed legendary chance of mythical

I’m not in disagreement for E-Ms or L-Ms to drop as mythical, but the drop rate has to be so significantly low imo

1 Like

Define significantly low to all drop rates, sir.

1 Like

Less than L-Ms already are xd

Basically it would be really rare for P2W to get and it could be a very pleasant surprise for a F2P opening a box

We don’t need new boxes that can give myths,that just ruins the fun in trying to ‘max a legendary then use 5 other legendaries to make one myth’ concept

2 Likes

Did you say the fun of using 5 legendaries to make one myth? I think i disagree

1 Like

Like geez stop crying if you slowly progress,its part of the game,you can’t just change it

2 Likes

I wasnt crying about my progress lmao.

I was just giving a small opinion on boxes.
I’d love for you to quote my crying

1 Like

Imagine getting a myth just like that instead of making it

1 Like

Okay that’s my opinion lol.

My opinion is that if nothing changes its not going to always be as fun

1 Like

That was for the person that made this topic but if you wanna involve yourself,go right ahead

1 Like

this post sort of relates to what I posted xd

So I responded

1 Like

Just saw this topic,saw what was in it,then straight up targetted the creator

1 Like

Oof! That’s why you should address the person’s name, so there’s no confusion on who you’re talking to.

Getting a mythical in a box ruins what fun? I’d kinda find it enjoyable to get a mythical drop. obviously mythicals would drop probably twice as low as legendaries, and no one can deny un-boxing a mythical that they’ve been wanting/needing would make them grateful for mythical drop rates

Thats like saying lets forget about making mythicals when they can drop. That just makes the game way more easier when it doesn’t need to be.

1 Like