Bound To Black Lounge

What? A reference?

Inconceivable!!

One does not simply deny my observations…

Please do not try to give someone something, which is not true.

Last post here from me, to clear exclusivly for you, WHY I tried to give your clan a good ment tip :

A clan member from YOUR clan mentioned :

I supported his idea, because being in the TOP clan, I know very good, how to handle clan stuff best way :exclamation:

Your clan member even repeated his wish / thought :

Even yourself admitted that my argument is correct :

So really no need to try to make it bad, if you have a personal problem with me, just write me a pm as one of your other clan friends did, and you can discuss with me whatever you want :exclamation:

:wink:

And @Soylent is absolute right, take my good ment tip or let it open, what ever you want, I just tried to help, since I know clan management very very good (4 years in a top clan) :exclamation:

Have fun with your clan :exclamation:

You act as if when somebody pm’s you you have a nice little conversation, but meanwhile your messages to him consisted of insults and calling him a hater.
Leave this thread, me and some clan buddies had just gotten to joking around and having fun when you had to reply again.
Or dont leave the thread, but please forget about this arguement. Elcent has spoken, it is over
Enough

Don’t let this distract you from the fact that in 1972 a crack commando unit was sent to prison by a military court for a crime they didn’t commit. These men promptly escaped from a maximum security stockade to the Los Angeles underground. Today, still wanted by the government, they survive as soldiers of fortune. If you have a problem, if no one else can help, and if you can find them, maybe you can hire the A-Team

lol what are you suggesting

Ok, first of all I wasn’t sure. Second that was not a wish, i just made a point why it’s ok in my opinion to make it private, third i said i won’t take part in poll cuz i don’t see the problem in any outcomes.

I hope this sums it all up and leaves this situation solved. Thank you.

I’ve forgotten what this thread was about in the first place.

I am asking for everyone’s cooperation!

Let’s not take the matter even further.
Please,let’s try to move forward it and keep a positive attitude.
Insults won’t get us anywhere.They have more destructive potential that anything and we are all aware of that.

We Are Over.
Let’s get back to hunting,maybe,as a change of pace?
Or actually,do whatever you want or what most entertains you.Let’s just not spread any hate whatsoever.

Its a fun nice chat room

Oh yeah that’s right lol

First Hunt’s results:

Clan and forum members:

• Pleasure Bot:63 wins o_o wow,great job here!
  • Soylent:55 wins Fine job as well!
  • Boomination:38 wins
  • L4K3:27 wins
  • Yeet:24 wins
  • Safari Master:18 wins

And now a mention for our non-forum clanmate that worked super-hard:

• Electric Eclectic:63 wins just as many as pleasure bot,very nice

Let’s try to do better in the next one!
And there will be a next one for I saw that the concept was pretty liked.
We’ll further discuss about it.For now,all I want to say is:

CONGRATULATIONS!

You all did great,way better than I could expect/ask of you!
Thanks for allthe support and keep it up as it’s much appreciated by every fellow clanmate here :slight_smile:

I got 24 not 34 wins
Im not that good

Mistakes were made;just updated it :stuck_out_tongue:
Even so,that’s a good sum!

Ohh, its so cool that u summarised it all, thank u, its nice to see contribution being appreciated, ups morale(?), So yeah, thank you

I just love this lounge in general, allows me to chat while I farm ramboy

Speaking of farming just got two epics in a row fromramboy inmix boxes

Maybe we could do a clan hunt on a schedual
Maybe everyone could name theri time zone and prefered time so we can figure something out?

Im new york time zone, and the best time for me would be 4:00- 5:00

No,no.
Thank YOU for making this possible!
Nothing like this wouldn’t have taken place if it wasn’t for everyone’s support.