"Bonus" items are a negative

When I pay real money for a premium pack, there is probably nothing more frustrating than getting a “bonus” powerpack. Powerpacks are a deadslot, if they were an item there was at least an affinity with a like item for a larger amount of power from the boost.

When I see 5 items, 3 of them legendary and 2 of those legendaries were drawn as powerpacks it is frustrating. These stole 2 legendary drops from me, and worse, can’t even be used to transform other legendaries.

When you posted this on the other forum I only saw 1 “Bonus” but now I see 2!

Yeah :frowning:

(20 characters)

I find it dumb asf that its condidered a “bonus”. The idea of a bonus is you get what you usually woulda gotten, with something more on top of it. That “something more” is called a bonus. Instead they replace what could potentially be good items with trash. They shouldn’t call it “bonus”.

Actually you can. Under some specific circumstances you can.

They used to be a bonus in he old system where a bonus item appeared sometimes as a power kit when buying a mixed item pack. They were better than usual items in terms of power but never replaced a mythical in the loot table.

You r exactly right, earlier bonus was when you would get a 3rd card (power kit) from a box that gives only 2 items, now they replace 2 of the cards that were supposed to be items and made it bonus WTH

I dont just mean based on the old version. I mean based on common sense and the definition of “bonus”. I get bonuses at work pretty often I dont get it INSTEAD of my regular pay. That would be a ripoff and a scam (which is what SM devs seem to like to do a lot). I get it in addition to my regular pay.

Under what specific circumstances can you transform a maxed legendary item to mythical using legendary powerkits?

The cuse of the yellow fleshlights
Abigail_MSA_laughNavy_MSA_winProfessor_MSA_win

There are no “circumstances”, it’s just like any legendary item, but can’t be equiped or used as fusion power. Trasnform only.