Black font invisible

i know there will be people that say they can see what those numbers are . the question isn’t whether you can see the numbers or not. the question is whether you have to have you screen at a certain angle to see it and look very closely. this is just disgusting. black font on a dark background. also, does anyone know why some numbers are black while others are white? (please answer without any racist jokes or puns)

because all races need a little lov- oh

sorry

Because…(pun intended)
I tried thinking up a reason, No Luck

@BattleDawn @Tactisoft

#WE need an EXPLANATION

i only put this thread into off topic because the only other options were BD or SM. this is a question about the forum. not either of those games. so, plz don’t turn this into an actual off-topic thread.

Good Idea
Lets call in the people
@THENICKRULZ @Zealot @TheDevil @Dobypeti @TheGuardian @Dead_Inside @Yahiakh @youssefkh @Faker @Carter NotCarter Misfit Fluffeh Elcent
Only forumer i recognize as active

Lets
#S
#P
#A
#M

You only mention 10 people at a time who knew
I just wrote names of the little inactive one’s

Flagged for moderation

Why does it look like Kaen just wants to show us his like given :unamused::disappointed_relieved:

@TheBurner Was I needed for anything

We want you to spam erm -Take this topic to hell and burn it with letters

Good thing i got the devil on my side :imp:

how about we turn this into another last person to post :imp: also kaen i dont need to sit at a certain angle to see it perhaps problem with ur eyesight or something even though its not the easiest to see no need for a certain angle to see it

nononononono ur not gonna win this last person to post

Obviously we did it because we hate you all.
But yea, i actually have no clue. Alex should be able to fix that easily though.
@Alexander

Shoo josh you’re no longer active enough to get my @

JK we know you’re busier now and still find time for the forum :wink:

I’m always here for ya’ll :wink: :kissing_heart:

Why you all hate us

If we all started to hate you all then you could imagine what would happen to Tacticsoft :skull_crossbones: and I know you all don’t really hate us :grin:

You don’t have the permission to tag/mention me, Burner. (jk :stuck_out_tongue:)

Strange… Will look into it some time

Thank you, Alex. Can someone close this thread please?