BigBoy/Orange box questions!

Hello everyone!
I don’t wanna waste my last fuel and my time, so is it possible to beat BigBoy on easy with these stats?

Update: I’ve defeated BB but I cannot claim the orange box; it says “you need to complete previous missions to open this box”, but I have completed all Overlord’s Den missions (even if on 1 star aka normal).
Someone can tell me what’s going on?

yeah no i would upgrade your torso and legs post a picture a of your mech please

Man, there is virtually no way you can beat BB with this. Take a look below, this is what you are going to face on Normal(first screen is general stats of BB, then each weapon individually):

Once, by accident, I jumped into Normal BB with my second mech:

I managed to kill BB, but I was left on a scratch, like 150 HP, and I won only because the final turn I overheated him on the shutdown!
The most feared BB weapon is the physical top weapon (Orb cannon), it hits for nearly 300 HP. So you are barely 2-shot for it. You will not survive more than 2 rounds…Upgrade the HP pool to 1000-1200 at the monimum, then find some weapons hitting 200-250. In other words, your mech has to be at least legendary, and maxxed legend torso.

These screens are quite helpful, thank you for posting 'em!
I’ve imagined I cannot take him yet, I just wanted to be sure since my normal run was pretty smooth till last level before BB, so… you know :sweat_smile:
I guess I’m stuck at the moment: I’m playing since a week and it’s kind of a slow process to upgrade my mecha. I have a legendary torso but just epic legs since I’m currently missing the ones I wanna invest in. Also, being at level 20, almost every modules slot is locked right now and that’s why I’m so low on HP.
Anyway, thank you again! :grin:

I can beat bigboy the last mission on normal/easy without dying a single time.

however bigboy on hard is a little challenging
I haven’t unlocked insane*** mode yet

Hello!!

Any of 3 BBs have very low cooling. If you have a heat mech, you must enter the battle with at least 1650 HP, and in the second round BB can no longer play.

That if, it needs that the mission grants to him at least 2 improvements of heal, if it grants 3 it´s very well.

Luck!!

• i mean insane bb

you should use torsos like nightmare or anything with high cooling. the 4 mechs in bigboy uses
2 flamethrowers ( forgot name of the flamethrowers lol ) and high heat cap but low cooling. you should use items with high heat generation like the corrupted light too

That’s part of my setup, I’m running on a Nightmare torso and i have a Corrupt Light equipped, but seems my main problem is related to my low HP. I was waiting to get Rolling Beasts legs, but I guess I can invest in Iron Boots at this point :sweat_smile:

you can use some epic hp modules. At level 1 they give you 120 hp :slight_smile:

Iron Plating on level 1 epic grant you 105 HP, dunno if that’s changed after 26’s patch but I know it for a fact since I have one of 'em. I’ve also started investing in Scorching Feet cuz I cannot find Iron Boots anymore - I was flooded by that item a couple of days ago :sweat_smile: - and it seems kinda fair too. I should have some decent HP pretty soon!

Update: I’ve defeated BB but I cannot claim the orange box; it says “you need to complete previous missions to open this box”, but I have completed all Overlord’s Den missions (even if on 1 star aka normal).
Someone can tell me what’s going on?

I opened the box way before SM reloaded but I guess the solution to your problem is to complete ALL the missions in campaign?(Normal, hard, and insane)

I can kill your mech in 2 moves :V

The orange Box isn’t going to give much , it’s worse than a mix itembox I think, it’s not the current premium box anyways. I got only rares from alk those boxes I collected on my other account

That’s unbelievable, you must be so proud! Too bad you completely missed the topic and posted random stuff ^^

Well, I want to open it anyway :joy: I was asking that since you were free to open that box after the boss for the other levels!

Lol I post random stuff all the time xD
For big boy just heat him he has bad regen

Done it, original topic was from 2 weeks ago and my mecha is changed a bit since that moment: I’ve killed him without too much pain. I just cannot open the orange box at the end of the level and so I was wondering what’s going on :sweat_smile:

14 posts were split to a new topic: Inappropriate forum posts