Best active players list

Ok but you forgot Kaen

Reading this made me brain dead.

For your brain to die, you would need to have one in the first place

You’re right, I’ll need to uses jaeks for this chat.

:open_mouth: who are you? Do we know each other? :smiley:

I 'm the best.
I just never played by the same name so people don’t know me. But i have like a total of 2 medals.

I think it’s quite simple really, Milan is the best. 2 CE wins, both alliance and individual, and his BOATs, he must be doing something better than everyone else. That means everyone else must be doing something wrong, so are basically trash <3

Idk there are players comparable to milan. ICEMAN, Kevin, Geen etc

It comes down to diligence and opportunity. Geen could of pulled off what Milan did this E1 as well if given the same opportunities for instance. Not many teams in the lead would give a player that much room to grow (aka, 800+ free conquers and free roam across ALL continents on the map). Granted, that was done due to milan’s reputation to begin with and his ability to convince people he “isn’t here to play”. But you give someone an opportunity on a silver platter… well… i don’t see why you get surprised they took it :joy:

2 posts were split to a new topic: Farmer Josh Joshson

Well idk you, never seen you play tbh so i guess i cant fear you :stuck_out_tongue:

If you love Milan so much, why don’t you MARRY him. God, players these days.

Well, he is pretty set atm. Wouldn’t be a bad life :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

yeah, Adam. why don’t you marry him?

When you get exposed so you have to hide the post exposing you. RIP

must be a BD glitch.

what i said was.

MAlicewolf is already eyeing up Milan, and they have already made it passed first stage in e1. Our future admin bent over in a public era, what a sight. Just goes to show. The future is bright if you please the right people :wink:

Yup, definitely eyeing up milan. Need that sweet sweet trophy wife treatment :heart_eyes:

But feel free to go face his 500+ R5 yourself on E1 trajic.

Here’s some of the headache you gotta deal with (no nukes or spies were used)

And since the BR leaves some to the imagination, yes, majority of that is R5.

Considering how many times you quit :joy: I’d love to see you give that a go!

Lol why do we even have eras? Why not just use a random number generator to come up with a score, and just add Milan into the BOAT with that score and you guys can manually program BOAT medals to show up on his profile. Then everyone can be happy. All of Milan’s little fans, you guys (the admins), and Milan. Its a win any way you look at it.

This Topic is turning from a Best BD players list to HATE MILAN,WE’RE JELOUS MILAN GOT BOAT, WHY MALICE DIDNT SUICIDE INTO OVER 1K R5, WHO WILL MARRY MILAN? thread

So maybe we should get back to topic?

#OR
We could add more salt and Fuel :imp:
Lets rename it To All Milan,Mods,Admin, Hate thread. (You can let it out without a reason if youre feeling salty af ,as well)

i mean honestly when employee of tacit soft goes on all fours for good old milo its nice to mention it cpl of times in list of best bd players :joy: