Beanorade needs to be banned ASAP

THIS STUPID KID NAMD Beanorade WILL NOT STOP BEING RACIST AND WONT STOP RUNNING HIS MOUTH ABOUT OUR FAMILYS, HES EVEN TALKING ABOUT HAVING SLAVES AND MAKING BAD ISLAND AND MORE TERRIBLE THINGS EEVRYONE IS OFFENDED AND VERY HURT BY THESE WORDS N ACTIONS HE NEEDS TO BE BANNED AT ONCE

poor kid,influenced by his parents or himself.

he must have litdogs he was talking about slavery n everything man he was being real creepy about it kinda like a killer physopath

Just block him. If he tries to insist, then he’s probably a tryhard and also don’t be foolish enough to caps lock on like every post you make :confused:

2 years after the old forum has been locked down and he hasnt even changed one bit

listen here mocha ill do what i want when i want u aint my dam boss so u can back off

Alright fine -.- but don’t be easily butthurt next time

how about u mind your own dam buisness mocha u may be cute as hell but still learn to mind your own buisneess and i aint butt hurt it was called hellping out the chat

Ok I give up :joy:

i mean ya profile picture shows your cute so u must be cute to me lol not meaning any disrespect to u lol but u seem nice n cute to me :slight_smile: :wink:

if u gota problem with it then why dont u do somehting about it fella

Mocha x GODZILLA

lol i was just speakin the truth i mean she does look very pretty :slight_smile: :heart_eyes::wink::grin:

Don’t judge anyone by face

Ayy lmao.

Classic post.

How do i do something when you always call me gay, wanting to ■■■■ my mom and roast me in all caps every time i try to tell you to calmdown ?

Are you…? :confused:

Post must be atleast 20 characters

Leave mocha alone. She is my pet coffee.

lolwut

(Post must be atleast 20 characters)

Hell naw :x