BAZAAR Trading Post

What if I told you there was a way to get those weapons, mods, shields, tokens and plates you can’t seem to get. Well there could be a way! BAZAAR Trading Post!! Players can go to the trading post and sell items or trade items. Example I want to sell my Myth plate for 500 tokens. Other players who are searching for plates will see my offer and other plate offers as well. They can then chose my offer or someone else’s offer. Ok so my item is not selling. I can go and adjust my offer. I want to sell my plate for 400 tokens instead of 500. BAM sold! I have tokens and other player has a plate. Now I will take my tokens and buy the claw for 300 tokens. Someone was selling a claw. Maybe you don’t need tokens. Just make the offer for something other than tokens.

1 Like

Nonsense

12 Likes

Lol you like my incredible idea.

1 Like

i am triggered by this thread post

3 Likes

Trading - NO
Selling - NO

3 Likes

giphy

4 Likes

Yes this idea works. Do you like the color red? If so then this idea is 100% possible.

What if someone were to have two accounts, one main account and another with some L-M item like a Maximum Protector. The player could “sell” the item to his main account for 1 token

1 Like

Trading post is Anonymous. You don’t know who is selling the item. Someone else could buy first.

1 Like

I I see an item for 1 coin I will take it. They won’t have a chance lol.

1 Like

What does liking a certain color have anything to do with the possibility of an update? :slight_smile:

@Heat:
Did you not search the forum before making your post or did you decide to ignore the part about trading being denied every time?

Trading will not happen because it would simply be exploited.
Player A wants to get a legendary items.
Why should he pay other players?
He simply starts several more accounts gets some free tokens for easy campaign missions, buys some premium boxes or packs with it and takes a look at what items he got.
Then he sells all legendary items for 1 token or maybe just some gold to his real account.
Afterwards he tells TS to delete that sub account.
Once it is deleted he will simply repeat that part and create new accounts again to sell legendary items to his real account once more.

You cannot prevent that exploit in any way.
Therefore trading will NEVER happen in the game.

1 Like

I would buy your plate for 500 tokens :slight_smile:

How many you got to sell ?

2 Likes

Let me explain. The color red is a sign for save me. A life guard puts on red. A fire fighter or police or ambulance is red. So there for if you like the color red then a magical bird will fly down and make an automatic update to your acct. This bird is called red bird. Where does this bird come from you ask? It comes from the planet of red stuff. Red stuff is what the planet is cover in. No dirt, just red stuff. This red stuff is made from mech juice. @Fluxeon

1 Like

@CloudedSunrise If Trading was only aloud within certain levels then problem solved. Example. Rank 1 can only see rank 4 and above trade in Bazaar. So new accts will not work.

Do you know … i have company that make red birds (cardinals) food ?

2 Likes

So then you know about red planet and the red stuff that is on the planet? @HappyPoppers

1 Like

Badum

Is that a selfie that you posted?

I want to say something negative but I guess you can see that the whole forum is against this idea so nvm