We’ve decided to re-affirm our commitment to Battle Dawn and resume updates.
Starting today, we’ll be releasing a changelog (sometimes larger, sometimes smaller or in the form of a dev log as we work hard towards something nicer ) every second saturday.
We’re starting with the following changelog:
- Bugfix to the packages page.
- New event will now appear when the daily bonus being available to you.
- Deleted colonies are now replaced by an outpost.
- Tick engine optimizations, ticks should turn a bit quicker now, especially on busy worlds!
- Your first OP now has protection (if built within the first ticks of placing) and gets you a message by the admin telling you to raze it.
- An achievement was added for razing an outpost, paired with a message from the admin asking you for questions.
- An achievement was added for razing 50 outposts.
- Various minor bug fixes, especially around the locations for events.
- Worlds automatically now pause if a team held 10 relics for over 100 ticks, or if it crossed the maximum tick count.
- The server now stops running ticks automatically on website downtime.
- AI Colonies added to the game, making sure every world has a degree of conquers
…Oh right, and these forums!
Thank you everyone for your suggestions and support to this game.
I’ll be taking over as Product Manager for Battle Dawn, and I hope with your help and support we can achieve great things for this game many of us grew up with.
Don’t forget, if you like this update, support development or share it to your friends!