BASE = Good or Bad?
As of right now, if you:
- Have been playing a year or so
- Have at-least 2 mechs build complete
- Able to do 3v3 campaign
- Have at-least 10 million Gold
- Have at-least 100 Mix boxes
- Have at-least 1k tokens
Then you will be fine, with the base feature.
With this base feature, the game will proceed to be in a slow process. Now, if you switched, even by accident, to base, you can either decide to focus on the Base or Just keep farming OD6 or Mad Boy 8 for mix boxes, in replacing silver boxes.
How do I know this? It has been 14 days, and this is what I completed in one of my accounts
- I’ve haven’t dropped below 10 Million gold.
- Started with 12 Million gold, when the base activated.
- Gold still rising.
- Skipped on upgrades 4 times
My opinion, it’s alright for members who are prepared with the list stated in the beginning of this thread.
Advice for those who Clicked Base:
- Do not craft until reach lvl 20
- Just farm now for Mix Box
- Save Gold in the process of upgrading base
For those who don’t have base, be prepared.
Now, for beginners as in New Accounts. This feature will suck.
Now advice for TS to keep SM a live:
- Change game intro
- Change game intro items
- Have New accounts start with at-least 7 Million Gold
Though I doubt TS be reading this.
Though I don’t know if the game intro is still the same.
Will ad more to this thread.