Balance Top % of Players to new rank

I believe a simple way to re-balance this game will be to add a new tier above rank 1. Such as “Master” Rank.

Currently where my mech stands, it is no match for the top players, most on average either 2 shot my energy supply, 2 shot me with physical build, or overheat me so much it is as if I never existed. Yet I come across players just like myself who are stuck bouncing back between Rank 1, and Rank 2, because of those super players.

I believe adding in a new rank above rank 1 to place these “super” players in will help match making a bit in preventing us who get to rank 1 get put back to rank 2 then back to 1, etc. This should in fact help tremendously. What do you think?

In that case, we’re going to have to keep adding ranks non-stop until we’ve got nowhere left to go.

Nice idea bro. :slight_smile:

I like this idea. <3 <3 <3

I disagree because those “super” players are basically in fully fused mechs once you are fully fused there really is no place else to go to get stronger.

The only problem i see with this is that there are probably only 20 people I would call “super” mech pilots so the master rank would hardly ever get matches.