Auto Pilot, need to make the right moves

I have to get off my chest…

Ever since I came back this month, there been a lot of changes. There some positive and negatives. The one I really like is the Auto pilot in the campaign. Instead of wasting time in the campaign, the auto pilot take over. That is my favorite of all changes. Yet, As the 1st lost of it, I notice a big thing how it loses. It makes the wrong move. A lot of the time it does not make a smart move. For example: I have a night eagle with range of 3-6 and a desert snake range of 4-8 on my top weapons. I saw that it made the wrong move of using night eagle before desert snake at a range of 4. It does a lot of wrong moves. After that, I have to take over. It uses the Homage before Iron boots. Iron boots have a better chance of doing more damage then Homage. It be cool to have auto pilot smarter at making the right move.

1 Like

Well, that’s what you get for being lazy

JK, I agree with you

1 Like

Sorry about that. My bad.

1 Like

Did you not read the blurred?

1 Like

I just came back. Didn’t know about that blur. Again sorry.

I believe the autopilot has to be kept dumb so that it doesn’t always do the correct thing. If it was as good (or better) than a human there would be no need to play the game. Missions would also become incredible dull if you never had to actually try at them.

1 Like

There is a need, to compete against other people. Now the need is more in the arena. You basically need two mechs now and to become the best. That’s basically why I play. The campaign helps a lot too. You only use the auto pilot in the missions, while you do something else, than you have to come back to the screen to see if it completed. It’s not like you have the auto pilot going 24/7 or mission to mission on it’s own.