Auto pilot/Escape pod (updated)

People are leaving matches and now here’s a solution.
If one leaves the match, the mech stays on auto pilot and tries to kill your mech at full health.

• I’ve also updated post again, this is my most recent version.

• Original Results
    Player leaving without getting hit/attacking > Results no rewards
    Player leaving with getting hit/attacking > Results compensations

New results > Player leaving results activation of auto pilot.
Auto Pilot > Results double rewards if it was defeated
Auto Pilot doesn’t forfeit the match > Also results cash if you leave after the player has with full payment even after you’ve lost.

The results importance of auto pilot is full compensation/doubled payments.
The results importance of auto pilot is full compensation/doubled payments.

I LOVE this idea! This would help me and plenty others a lot with all these toxic quitters :stuck_out_tongue:

If you think players are quitting because they are ‘toxic’ like your average MOBA player, you’re insane.

Don’t blame the players, blame the reason they quit and fix the heart of the issue, not a symptom of it.

Quitters would reach unprecedented levels if you could quit out of a match and have the game play it out for you anyways. Every single person with even the slightest disadvantage at the start would quit on the spot and let autoplay take over.

The player remaining in that game gets their free win and rewards for fighting what is effectively a PVE encounter.
The player that left the game is free to queue into another opponent. And if they are better then that opponent, that opponent will quit on them and they proceed to play out their free PVE win.

Every single game would have a quitter in it because the last lingering thread that might keep a underpowered player in a game against an overpowered player (the knowledge that quitting is harming the rewards of their opponent) is now entirely removed. There’s not even a tiny blot on your conscience to make you want to stay in the match.

You would need some crazy systems to prevent that abusive behavior, like making ejection/game quitting cost fuel, and require fuel to play PVP matches.

The machine regenerates to full health though.

So… in the rare event I get a very close battle, my opponent has say 200 out of 1800 hp left and I have 50 out of 1500 hp left.

I can leave the game and have my Mech restored to full health, and easily deny my opponent the win he was 1 turn away from achieving?

Wow you want toxic behavior, I can’t think of anything more toxic then utterly destroying yourself and your rewards in order to make sure your opponent will absolutely not claim victory.

My mech can destroy their cooldown easily.

If only there was a way to store your strategy.

If anyone quits the match the win / lose shouldn’t count after that. As Vorkaal has written before I would just quit the match while me and my opponent are close to death and just get free wins.

Don’t you hate those players that leave the match and neither get any since neither has attacked?

Self-Destruct button is better
I don’t want to fight with that dumb computer

Either the computer stays while the player leaves you standing without a prize or the AI with your prize.
I dislike it when players leave the match and increase the scales without earnings.

There’s a greater AI system if that’s what you request, there are times when the AI can calculate and time when to fire and get the greatest results in unstable hits and by doing this they’re unstoppable in areas.

Artificial intelligence is far too calculative when it’s made correctly which means only the creators of that machine would be unintelligent if you were to call their product “dumb”.

Don’t call what you don’t understand dumb when you yourself can’t even develop one of your own.
If you have a more updated model of the product then you can call the creator of that product a more obsolete model, but I wouldn’t recommend this type of word in your vocabulary. When you use it, you only make a very disturbing post so don’t use ‘dumb’ in any of your posts.

I’ve also updated post again, this is my most recent version.

Player leaving without getting hit/attacking > Results no rewards
Player leaving with getting hit/attacking > Results compensations

New results > Player leaving results activation of auto pilot.
Auto Pilot > Results double rewards if defeated
Auto Pilot > Results no forfeit in the match > Also results cash if you leave