Ask what you want to know about me

I have never done a Intro to this place, b/c i’m basically a ghost in forums,
But I’m 14, Don’t ask why my real name in on here, At Least I’m Not Afraid To Put My Real Name, I am in AFJROTC, I am a Teachers Pet. I like to play games, I want to Join NAVY when i’m out of HS, then be in the navy for 4 years, then go to college for 4 years, Then Become a Cage Fighter, and try to win Heavyweight Championship. Then, become(If i don’t die in Cage Fights) Arachnologist, and doctor(so I can use the Venom out of spiders to make medicine, and buff my pay) I might think about becoming a teacher for my HS, or retire into my Home state Kansas.

3 Likes

Why would you reveal where you go to school? You should probably delete that.

1 Like

Too late lmfao

1 Like

XD

I swear to god if you come to school, imma assasinate you

2 Likes

I’m way older ya know?

1 Like

If you want I can close this topic and you can make a new one so that no one else sees. Up to you.

1 Like

Just close it darky.
Be pro active.

What is your birthday?

Can’t do it without the owner of the topic’s permission, or a real mod’s permission.

1 Like

Of course you can. Just unlist it.

I’m not doing it without @Khalil_Fears permission.

1 Like

Does love exist? or is it simply a false emotion which is in fact a mix of different emotions.

Love is pure lie and non trust sht.
Tyvm.
Your beloved virgin.

Shit I fucked the last part up.

No, i didn’t introduce myself so imma let people see me(Not in real life, im ugly as hell) and @2ab my Birthday is January, 6th, 2004.

3 Likes

Wouldn’t you be 15 then?

1 Like

I was born one week early, i was born December, 31th, 2004 11:56 am, its better to say 2004 than 2005, some reason.

2 Likes

Oh ok, makes sense I guess.

1 Like

So I’m assuming you don’t want me to shut down the topic? People can see past edits.

1 Like

oh you had to shout that out huh? Dont shut it down, b/c if they do find out where my hishchool is, they can’t be allowed there unless they live that city.

1 Like