Ask Questions and Give Answers about Yourself or Someone Else

Milkyway is good…but I like some kinders too ^^

To everyone…
Whats the most dumbass thing youve ever done?

Lit firecrackers right behind my dad when he was sleeping.

I better don’t tell them…

I flooded my refrigerator.

tried jumping out of the window on 4th floor or making a swastika on snow that was visible out of windows

(proof)

I burned my whole backyard while playing with lighter and aerosol can.
No kidding.

Q :

What is the first letter of the first letter of the first letter of the first letter to the second butt cheek of the first letter to the third and fourth mothers of the tenth letter to the grocery store in San Francisco, California with the two hundred sixty first number of the alphabet?

Oh my…

his ban was predicted?

I might have thought that wrong but idk.

what

A1… AA

Idk what even is this mathimatic alphabet is either.

The answer would be this :

So the first letter of the Alphabet would be “A”, so if the first letter of the first letter of the alphabet and so on would be “A” infinitely, both for the first letter of the alphabet and alphabet itself.

Now the Second butt cheek of the first letter would be in either’s perspective, but for this case we’ll be starting with the Right butt cheek, so the second would be the Left one because we started on Right which means First butt cheek. Same for all the numbers that come infront.

While the Third and Fourth mothers of the alphabet are relatively easy to answer, you’ll just need to look into their ancestors. So the tenth alphabet would be “J”, so the third and fourth mothers would be “C’m” and “D’m”, and if you’re qondering what the " m" is for, it means “mother”, because “f” is “father”. A letter without an alphabetical gender would be considered as a general alphabet.

Now for the grocery store in San Francisco, California would be nonexisting because California isn’t in San Fran’, but for this case we’ll be using Los Angeles, California and the grocery would be the “Food 4 Less” grocery store in that state.

And for the final part of the two hundred and sixty first number of the alphabet would be the easiest part of all. So back at the top I said the First letter of the first letter of the alphabet and so on would be “A” infinitely right? So it would be “A” here too. And with the two hundred and sixty first number classification, the answer to the question would be “A261”. The question doesn’t feature an alphabetical gender for this letter so we’ll classify it as a general letter.

And now combine all our answers together and we get :

"The left buttcheek of the third and fourth mothers “C’m” and “D’m” in Los Angeles, California grocery store “Food 4 Less” with A261"

And that will be our final conclusion for the question of “What is the first letter of the first letter of the first letter of the first letter to the second butt cheek of the first letter to the third and fourth mothers of the tenth letter to the grocery store in San Francisco, California with the two hundred sixty first number of the alphabet?”. Have a good day ladies and gentlegirls.

What The Fu-

reviving this topic

anything wrong with that? its related, isnt it?

I have a question am I handsome :sunglasses:

thats not a question… nvm i read that wrong

well i gotta know what you look like first…

yes it is @leosteelo1

now if yall excuse me… i need to cook up an idea for a weapon remix.

good job you spelled it right!!!