Ask me anything, With Unkept Darkness

a simple question i was wondering for a long time: can there be draw? like i use a backfire weapon that kills me and my enemy, what will happen?

2 Likes

That is a good question, one i have asked myself many times, i would be willing to test the theory but it would take toke getting the right builds and dmg

1 Like

How cancerous is top ranks match making

1 Like

Well sometimes you get lucky, have close friendly matches, even if you win or lose you have a good time, for me that is around mid day,
but when i play in the late afternoon or night, also sometimes morning you just get counter after counter, So those times are very cancerous, i tend not to play arena then as well,
one other fact is that while most people see arena as duel valiant and magma spammer mechs its not that, its like the rank 9-7 mechs but with everything maxed, there play style is the same as well

is brutality good for physical builds? im using it on my alt. also, how to get epic or legendary fast?

1 Like

Well Brutality can be used for pretty much any build if done right, i see it with heat and phys builds alot, use it until you get a good L-M torso, you can get epics and legendaries the fastest from just farming boss missions the fastest, there is a faster way but i would suggest not going for it, becoming a p2w, most the time its not worth it, so dont do it, just farm boss missions like madboy 2v2, if you are under leveled just fard OD6 insane for xp and coins, you may get the odd epic item from it as well

1 Like

thanks for that, will try it

1 Like

also, is fortune chest only available for boss level?

1 Like

The truth is they can be obtained from any lv, but it is like a 0.00002% chance from a normal mission, from a boss mission its like s 5% chance

2 Likes

oh so thats why im getting it from only boss levels. btw i just got 3 legendarys out of 5 fortune chests. also got 2 epic and 2 3rare! im having good luck today

1 Like

Are Thorium salts better than Depleated Uranium for environmental energy production?

1 Like

Is fronctic good?

4 Likes

its aids and a half. to everyone whos like hey its not op ur clearly blind

1 Like

I have a naga phys.

what do you think of naga?

I am currently on Rank 5-4 thanks to my Naga.
Does my Naga have a chance to rank 3-2?
Or should I take another torso to reach Rank 2-3!

1 Like

A backfire weapon cannot fire if you do not have enough health

1 Like

If you could nerf/buff one item, what would it be and why?

1 Like

Why did you steal an account?

Are u still a virgin ?

1 Like

Blake what jobs do you work at?

1 Like

do you know who is Pero Cameron?

1 Like