Ask me anything, With Unkept Darkness

As the title says ask me anything, whether it’s about the game or real life, I will probably answer it truthfully,

8 Likes

are you working with the government of lizards making people beilive the earth is round when its clearly a donut?
(this is the first post, no matter if you delete things you cant be the first post HA)

3 Likes

How long have you played Super mechs?

1 Like

i dont know when or how, but you tagged me on “forumers you like” may i ask why?when did someone like me with no direct chat?XD we never directly talked(did we?)

3 Likes

Favorite item and why?

1 Like

@WTFriday I cant say that i am, but i thought the world was a triangle

@APLEXEON I have been playing super mechs for a long time now, i think for 5-6 years, i have lost count, but i have never regretted starting the game and i plan to keep playing for years to come

@Opoco I Tagged you because you seem like a nice player, i may not talk alot on the forums but i read alot, but as i said you seem nice enough,

@CleverName My fav item would probably be Brutality because it reminds me of the old days

8 Likes

What is your real name, first and last?
Do you live in the US?

2 Likes

Some players already know my real name, some of then being @MCG_567_YT and @Khalil_Fears But for those who don’t know my name is Blake, i wont give out my last name for personal reasons but i do not live in the US, i live in the NZ, (New Zealand), Same as Sean And Winz

5 Likes

im using brutality rn on my alt lol

1 Like

Its a nice torso, good stats to get you to rank 5, and it is one of the top in terms of looks

1 Like

Why have you picked the names DDark515k, Unkept Darkness, and XxExetraxX?

1 Like

Well, at the start I went with DDark515k, I loved the name, but one day I was talking on forums, I was listing top players and write exetra meaning there were more top players I could list but couldn’t remember, I think winz quoted it and asked who it was, then a month later I took the name for a few months, after around 3-4 months I went back to this account, around November last year I felt that I needed a name change and came up with Unkept Darkness, it was that or Untamed Darkness, this one felt cleaner though, so i took it up

1 Like

What is the best torso in your opinion?

Mine is typhoon, not for stats

2 Likes

Well, in terms of looks i would say Typhoon, it is pretty nice at legendary,
Though if it has to be for practicality i would say hollow spectral armor is the best

2 Likes

Nice. I like brutality due to its easy use and it also is pretty balanced for practicality
Sometimes grimm reaper is good too.

1 Like

44%20AM
I think this mech looks nice, would look better with legendary clash

1 Like

??? who would make something just to suffer for being the way its made?

1 Like

It looks nice, like the mechs back b4 reloaded

the only thing bad about it is that it is so small in epic and that made my mech looked like there is no torso

2 Likes

Hehe but i know your last name, but i wont share it

1 Like