Ask CleverName anything!

Hi folks,

Figured I’ve been around long enough and have some free time right now…so ask me anything. (Although, I reserve the right to not answer/give a vague answer where applicable…)

Before you ask:
Can I give you money/tokens/accounts? --> No
How much did I spend on this game? --> 5 figures USD, far away from 6 figures :slight_smile:

I also have a YouTube channel, if interested!

CleverName

37 Likes

Are you male or female???

5 Likes

@JamAnime12
Male. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

This may sound like a judgmental question but before I ask it, I want to ensure you that I am not judging you when I ask this question. Now that’s out of the way, here’s the question:

What do you find compelling about SuperMechs and makes the game worthy of having money spent on it despite it being a simple flash game?

4 Likes

@Whiteout
SuperMechs for me is something I enjoy playing. I enjoy playing it not so much for the technical aspects, but it’s more of a nostalgic game for me as I played it when I was a bit younger and really enjoyed the game (and with nostalgia, comes happiness). I played around 2017 for a few months, I remember really enjoying it. I don’t remember why I quit, but when I found the game again, it’s really been great.

As for spending, I spend money on what I enjoy. I don’t really worry about the amount I spend, if I am happy :slight_smile:

21 Likes

What job are you working in?

3 Likes

Because you’re rich as hell.

3 Likes

@Shoultz262
I’m work at a Wall Street firm doing private equity. If you’re interested in how much I make, you can google typical compensation.

5 Likes

Do you have a real life name?

1 Like

So you probably have a 6 figure salary?

@Atusiff
I do, but will not share here to avoid someone learning my real identity :slight_smile:

11 Likes

@Shoultz262
Yes, that’s accurate.

6 Likes

can u give me arena wins

2 Likes

What element do you think is the current meta?

1 Like

@trophy435
I will if you beat me :wink:

7 Likes

@Shoultz262
Physical is easily the meta. You can get #1 each season with it, if played properly (although 1v1 season is harder with all the arena manipulation going on…)
I usually am #1 each season (early days with physical), and #1 later days in 3v3/2v2 with physical. You can view my recent replays to learn the set up (I modified my build from Invicktus/Jesper’s version.)

7 Likes

Do you think this game will become popular again?

@Shoultz262
Tough question with a tough answer: probably not. I don’t see any real strategy coming from Devs to get it popular again. But I hope I’m wrong :wink:

6 Likes

What would you do if you were one of the developer to improve this game?

1 Like

Ok, I’ma ask another question but this time, it’s about a weapon… It’s not the Frantic Brute, though. The question:

What’s your view on the Sacrifice Cannon?

If you’re wondering why I asked that, it’s because I just got an epic Sacrifice Cannon from leveling up and it just so happens to be on my “Chaos Phoenix” account, which already has a single legendary Sacrifice Cannon.