Arena tips (15 Characters)

“Use items of the same type for extra eficiency when boosting”

Could someone explain this to me? because I do not see anyone doing it, is it viable?

If you use a physical terror cry to upgrade your physical mercy, it will give extra points. If you use Energy last words, you will get the normal amount.

Thanks bro This text will be blurred

A Common item adds 400 boost power to any non-matching item

If a Common item is fused to another item of matching color (red, yellow or blue), it adds 10% to the boosting power, in this case 40, for a total of 440

If a Common item is fused to another item of matching type (torso, leg, top weapon, side weapon, drone, special, module), it adds 10% to the boosting power, in this case 40, for a total of 440

If matching both color AND type, it adds 20% to the boosting power, in this case 80, for a total of 480

You should generally match to color AND type for maximum boosting efficiency

Ah, Joe, I was waiting for you to come in for the rescue. After all, you’re the Power Kit Master.

LOL :rofl:

Thanks RC… I see you decided to answer the age poll… my answer would have been the same but I sat that one out :grinning:

BTW

Commons boost 400 / 440 / 480
Rares boost 1760 / 1836 / 2112
Epics boost 3500 / 3850 / 4200
Legends boost 7400 / 8140 / 8880
Mythicals boost “Okay, why would you do that?” :grinning:

By the way, thank you for that extensive Power Kit thread. I found it very informative and helpful. Thus, I bookmarked it for future reference.