Arena freezed at the beginning of a combat

It was already enough that,when I play on mobile and win a pvp match,the game crashes…
Now,the fight itself gets bugged?
Wow.

Please allow me to explain what happened:
It didn’t let me fire any weapon,so I thought ‘‘Oh,okay…I’ll just wait,a turn might not be really that important’’.
So I waited.
Please let me point out that the countdown staryed at ‘‘00’’ for over 2 minutes.
Then I wanted to write something.
Guess what,the reply popped out of the wrong mech.
That’s right.My mech is in the left side,while that reply is mine and it showed up on the right side.
I tried to quit.
Of course,didn’t work.
Wouldn’t even let me quit.
I refreshed the page and everything went back to normal.

This is at least the 10th time this happens to me,and I don’t like losing start out of nowehere…Please try to fix this issue.

2 Likes

The same thing happened to me 14 times already. I hope the devs fix this as soon as possible.

1 Like

I’ve had this happen before, it happened when I tried to exit out of the battle search at the same time the game tries to match me up with someone.

Probably the same case for you?

3 Likes

That’s it!
But still,it de-ranked me.

its pretty old bro
20 characters

I know,but since it wasn’t reported yet and was bothering me for quite some time,I felt like reporting it myself.

I’m pretty sure @Mordulec did a video on this.

It happened to me a couple of days ago, too. It’s not like when game crash, since you’re still able to use chat. In those cases, the first who quit lose.

@Sarah247 @Mohadib @jonny

1 Like

Yeah,it’s the same bug,however mine didn’t happen mid-fight.

And sorry,I didn’t see this thread.
It’s from long ago and I only scrolled down around 4-5 pages.

Mine neither, it happened at the beginning.

Not really a problem, is good to open a new thread when last one about the matter is an old one. I just wanted to link the two topics :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like