Apex legends anyone?

Hu all,
Since a month i am playing Apex legends on ps4 Anyone wanna join? I am in EU.

I play with Caustic ( i am very vicious on Battlefield…when opponents is down, i just put a poison gaz around him and watch ). I also play with Gibraltar…the tank! I finish my opponents with Spitfire machinegun at half a meter from them. 15 wins on this Season with him and 20 top 5.

Urbu IS Urbu

My Nickname on Apex legends:

Urbu1point618

This should be off topic, dont you think G O D F A T H E R ?
Also, im not into those royale kinda games, but im sure a lot of others here are.

i play, my name on AL is pavla luca

1 Like

Where is off topic? Please

Hi Pavlan, @velvetanubi

I will add you soon. For the moment i dont play with microphone. But its not so bad to play cause there is the wheel of communication ingame. Which caracter you play?

Urbu plays Apex

How
He gon enjoy his life even more

1 Like

Do you play Apex? @The_Yo_Yo_Man

Unfortunatly nah,R6S is my thing atm

What is R6S @The_Yo_Yo_Man?

Tsk tsk, Yo Yo Man and his slangs. When you start to use so many slangs, that people fail to understand you.

Urbu, in this case, I think he means Rainbow Six Siege.

By the way, I had to look that up to be sure. Lol, people shouldn’t be wondering what every word you say means. If that’s the case, you might as well be speaking in a foreign language.

1 Like

don’t worry I changed it to off topic for you :wink:
(also I wanted to show you this)

captured by my brother @Dragonslayer

1 Like

Ho funny picture @Fyrestare!

Cough

Don’t care about whos understanding or not.
Improtant thing is that I want to see if some of ya play it,ofc none does.

Yo Yo Man, just saying in general, the basis in communicating thru text is people can understand you clearly. Otherwise, you lose what you’re trying to say to the reader.

If you don’t care, then you might as well be talking to yourself, or possibly have people ignore you. Some people in the forum may not even bother asking you what you mean, much less decipher your slangs.

I’m sorry, man; I’m not trying to insult you. I’m just telling you the truth.

1 Like

What is apex legend

Screenshot?

Gameplay?

Info?

Google : Apex legends video youtube @Weedman

So its a battle royale game.

Sad i only play Pubg

1 Like

Ill ship fuze and his gun

@velvetanubi. I Sée three players with Luca pavlak as nickname. Its radier if you add me: Urbu1point618