Anyone want their pfp animated?

Since I am quarantined, I have found myself with much more time than usual. With that extra time, I decided to have fun with some of my friend’s profile pictures. So far I have worked on L4K3’s and Fyrestare’s profile pictures, and I want to try on some more. I have less extra time now, so the production of animated pfps will be slowed down, sorry about that.

If you are interested in one, you can just PM me, and I’ll be happy to do it. (Except inappropriate ones)

Feel free to ask me anything about it below.

Currently working on: empty
To do: FennekinFyreFour
Completed: Atusiff, L4K3, Fyrestare, MasterChief, Lordcurzon, HERZZ, Andy_Doan, Ruben, MechSlayer, Error_Sans, Liam.M.Lucas_2020

Strikethrough means they are not using the image I animated at the time

10 Likes

hmmmmmm whats the most aids thing i can think of. ill get back to you

2 Likes

How do you make ur profile pic animated?

i would like that… ik it would be difficult, but could you make my character look around at random intervals, or have a plasma bolt occasionally fly behind him? thanks.

3 Likes

I’d feel grateful if you would do it to mine

Any sort of animation would be nice

3 Likes

Can you old make mine animated?

3 Likes

I don’t know if I’m at that level of animation, so I will do the second one.

4 Likes

IMG_2044

5 Likes

the software I use has a limit of 44 frames so I couldn’t make it stay like that at the end for very long

2 Likes

Here are the animated profile pictures I’ve made so far, and not in use. See user’s profile pictures for the rest.

11 Likes

I’d like this animated. it’s some pixel art I did.the animation i’d like would be like his blue eye turn red and the back to blue and him doing a creepy smile while red. 00%20PM

2 Likes

1 Like

Im going to prepare one to you (im going to be like gta vc style, in gif, try to animate a frontal walking loop and see if you can manage to animate it. it probably make me take many days. but ill see if i can bring it to you

1 Like

Lake’s one is the best

2 Likes

Mine is ready!

3 Likes

lol awesome dude. thats a pretty lit pfp

3 Likes

Is it too hard to ask you to make a 16 bit knuckles do a default fortnite dance?

2 Likes

Sadly, yes. Sorry.

2 Likes

I also tried seeing if there was already one, but they were all Ugandan Knuckles instead of normal one.

3 Likes

Yo my dude!MSO I went ahead and my another badass sprite,and I was wonder if in this one you can make his left eye twitch for a moment then back to normal,and perhaps the make him do the sans animation,from undertale,and also in his right eye socket,can you make a red eye inside it every time his eye twitches,(which will be every few moments) and when it does,can you make it like a small stream of red comes out of his eye???34%20AM

1 Like