Alterations on my energy mech

Sem título

Hi guys, so, last time i made a post about my energy mech that i was doing… okay, got lot more ideas… but right now he’s better, i think…

Got the legs i wanted, just when i give up, and had just upgraded my dynamic stompers to myth… Oh god :expressionless:
i take out the hysteria for long range and put two last words for short and two malice for medium…
I’m missing the heat engines and to find the face shocker…
Was thinking of putting two mortalbullets on the place of the last words, since they weight less and open space to put the heavy face shocker, right?besides, mortallbullet does more energy drain then last words…
Opinions?

1 Like

Well I do not know anything about energy mech so I’ll call my friends come @L4K3 @WinzKay @LegacyMech

4 Likes

Im pro energy, definitely take off one of the last words, use the myth legs until new legs mythed use 1 mortal bullet and save space for face shocker

1 Like

Put two mortal bullets?lol that’s if you find two…btw,you can also use dynamic stompers as a leg,they slightly have less drain but has more dmg(use it when you are drained by another energy mech)and is lighter.also,show us your modules so that we can help more.

2 Likes

Sem título

Here

1 Like

I agree with LegacyMech. I would just keep the dynamic stompers. Most top teir energy mechs use Claw nowadays, so you would just be wasting time on mything another leg when there isn’t that big of a difference between the two, and it isn’t even your end-game leg. Also, it’s crucial for top tier energy mechs to have valiant or ash creator which is really completely luck base on whether or not you get them.

2 Likes

okay two malices, the mortalbullet would use for short range, if i find one…
Why take out the last words? they are good for now but later i’m taking them out… the knockback of them does not compensate… when i find face shocker again gonna use him and adapt my little friend again…

Maybe an other top weapon

Well…remove the savior resist when u get to higher ranks…and also change the capsules to engines

1 Like

well, i had hysteria but changed it for malice beam, since their stats are really the same…
Yeah i know i need of better weapons but it take time as i don’t put any money into the game '-'
Didn’t get the claw cause my mech wasn’t strong enough…

sure thing, is in the list of changes, when i find those :confused:
Take out the savior? why? it help me a bit on certain ocasions…

This was a build that worked really well for me when I was first starting out if you want to copy it. I also have face shocker for my drone.

1 Like

I said remove it when you get to higher ranks(like maybe rank 7 or 6)…then try to get a maximum protector,in place of the savior…

1 Like

ah, sure, gonna go hunting one soon :slight_smile:

1 Like

only problem for me is to find the heat engine… hard thing to find…

Yeah, that’s true. A lot of those things will come as you level up and grind XD. You don’t really need them until you PvP though. You’ll get there!

1 Like

i play pvp, i’m in 11th position atm, wanna get better but need a bit of time :confused:

Instead of 2 MB’s,how about a MB and a Hysteria for more effective range cover?
You could also use Dual LW,MB and MortalBullet or single LE,MB,Hyst and MortalBullet for an all-range drainer (apart from range 1 but you have the Lighting Supporters).
Using Dual MoB’s is a little inefficient and will limit the range of your build;if you wish to have an effective medium-clise range electric build you’ll need much health (and trust me, that’s not the case for f2p electrics).
Use the other legs until you myth the LS’.
MortalBullet id a closer range MB,same drain,same damage but -12 cap instead of MaB’s -24.
Using Naga,you’ll need 2 heat engines,at least 1 plate and the rest energy engines.
Ugh,well idk what else to tell you…

1 Like

Well, i think naga is one of the best for energy… don’t like grimreaper…
MY idea was to use the two malice for medium, and the mortal for more close range, because lately i’m having some problems with close mechs…
Gonna adapt my mech on your idea, Lake… need find the heat engines and some energy modules yet, but bit by bit he’s getting better, thank you :slight_smile:

1 Like

Maybe try Zarkares?
The health and heat will compensate.
You’ll have more space for modules like that and also save heat and add a bit of extra health to it.
Don’t use Grim Reaper unless you have a Plat plate.
Try one of the setups above as they have more range options as more counterability than a Dual MB.

You’re on the good way.
Good luck man!