Alliance Centre

An alliance centre has to be built to create an alliance.It can be built like a normal outpost.It costs 1 energy to build it.It can be built in a 5 tick radius from the leader.If the leader leaves the alliance, it gets teleported to the new leader.

Anyone can make units in the alliance centre .it can make 120 units at a time.if the alliance centre gets conquered,all the crystals of all the members go to the conquerer and all the members get conquered and they cannot make units there.

This will make the game harder to play.[poll max=2 public=true]

• good idea
  • bad idea
    [/poll]

I like the idea of it, but maybe not the “.if the alliance centre gets conquered,all the crystals of all the members go to the conquerer and all the members get conquered and they cannot make units there.”, that seems a little harsh.

I fear the ramifications of this kind of suggestion. You are essentially connecting an alliance all together by 1 specific outpost. Sure, every members can work together to help protect it, but it doesn’t mean they will and it doesn’t mean it will be used correctly. For instance, now you have a bunch of players trying to micro manage a single place… imagine someone trying to keep to the teams chassis and makes 120 infantry, but another player noticed the attacker sent pure AI and decided it’d be best to make AI tanks. So he decides to rush the units to get the tanks up. Who ends up paying the rush fee? Also, who even ends up paying the initial resources in general? Is there going to be a stockpile? Or is this just a TB with a lot of downsides and 1 perk (all being able to make units here)?

I agree, it would make game play harder… but not in the sense that I think you would want. I feel it would only put more pressure on the one’s trying and give others more reason to be lazy (my alliance will put in more effort because if they don’t, we all lose out).

Remove the part where all of em get conq and stuff instead make an event? Where (similar to factions event), only this time a faction centre like u mentioned will be placed as u specified and stuff, no making units there tho.

The centre can/will give the whole alliance Perks? And ofc will have a set amt of Xtals.(big amt)

The admin will place a set quantity of units ( same for all alliance “centers” ) no new units can be placed … kinda like a garrison.

And mabey say that the main aim is to take the garrison out or the garrison (alliance centre) can be attacked only when ALL members of an alliance have been conq or something like that.

Instead of all the crystals going to the conquer and the members getting conquered,what if it reduces the alliance score [example:the alliance centre should give 500 score and it no longer gives 500 score if conquered].

I think that instead of 120 units,each member can make 30 units in it with their resources.