Add access to low level items

Add access to low level items. Add access to low level items.Add access to low level items.Add access to low level items.Add access to low level items.Add access to low level items.Add access to low level items.Add access to low level items.Add access to low level items.Add access to low level items.Add access to low level items.Add access to low level items.Add access to low level items.Add access to low level items.Add access to low level items.Add access to low level items.Add access to low level items.Add access to low level items.Add access to low level items.Add access to low level items.Add access to low level items.Add access to low level items.Add access to low level items.Add access to low level items.Add access to low level items.Add access to low level items.Add access to low level items.Add access to low level items.Add access to low level items.Add access to low level items.Add access to low level items.Add access to low level items.Add access to low level items.Add access to low level items.Add access to low level items.Add access to low level items.Add access to low level items.Add access to low level items.Add access to low level items.Add access to low level items.Add access to low level items.Add access to low level items.Add access to low level items.Add access to low level items.Add access to low level items.Add access to low level items.Add access to low level items.Add access to low level items.Add access to low level items.Add access to low level items.Add access to low level items.Add access to low level items.Add access to low level items.Add access to low level items.Add access to low level items.Add access to low level items.Add access to low level items.

This is NOT a recommendation. It is NOT a humble game suggestion. It is 1000% needed. I keep getting rekt cuz i dont have shields and bullys. For fucks sake even all the hackers in other top clans that were exposing the cheat engine 2 weeks ago were able to add all sorts of low level goodies that regular players dont have access to. If i didnt have my three 1 kg TPs i would have quit this game months ago.

It’s BEYOND UNFAIR to new players. All the old players have shields, 1 KG TPs, and all sorts of other crap. I don’t understand why this hasnt been fixed yet. Maybe the devs dont understand how crucial these items are? Or how much of a disadvantage you’re at without them?

Next thing that should be added.

Please, Sarah, communicate this to team.

agree with you, at least one mixed box of low level weapons in place of torso and legs box… :skull_crossbones:no one buy it…:skull_crossbones:

A year ago you could buy any almost item that was not mythical straight from the shop. The one kg teleports and bullies were quite cheap. I accidentally fused my 15% energy shield, so…bring back the old shop? Luckily I forgot to activate the shield half the time so I haven’t really noticed.

Bad luck dude…

Anyways, I know that feeling:

When I was still noob, and evil sparks still werent out, I fused the best energy drone in game for that moment.

Damn I miss my maxed out Blue Angel :joy:

:joy::joy::joy:[quote=“MochaLust, post:6, topic:1928”]
Damn I miss my maxed out Blue Angel :joy:
[/quote]

[quote][/quote]

According to my well done calculations , i think shops will be added years later Half Life 3 is released

( Jokes intended )

‘Soon’ - Tacticsoft 2016 - 2017

If not the old shop then maybe the Tier system

[details=Those who don’t know about Tiers]When the weight was added they also added 4 Tier System 'cause low items were now useful
Boxes with Tier 1 give level 1 to level x items and so
I Don’t remember it correctly [/details]

@Sarah247
Are u guys going to do this? The sooner the better. I keep losing cuz i dont have certain low level items that are staples.
This applies to all players that came after shop was removed as well.

I just answered you in the other thread about this.

topic closed :smile:

Low level items added

Update : Release retro pack for 150 tokens ( 20% shield , light hook ,light charge , 1 kg tps , bully , and surfboard )