A Premium Pack opening

I wasted 335 tokens on shit…
Thanks TS!

Finally the thing that I always wanted!

I´m convinced that the only possibility is the items portals (which are now also nerfed).

Open premium boxes now, is an unjustified loss of tokens.

I see it every day, now that they invented that to show on the clan chat what you get. It’s really a shame the crap they put in boxes!

Since they announced with drums and cymbals that now epics on the boxes could be legendary, they filled the boxes with epic or myth food legendary. Getting an special legendary, already is rarer than seeing a pink cow flying. Discourage completely to buy

Lol! Wepwawet, that’s a good one! :laughing: :joy:

Image result for pink flying cow

Lol Wepwawet, I prefer buy a colour kit

In advocacy, is what is called the “diabolical test”. If someone tells you that you have seen a pink cow flying, how can you prove that this person has not seen it?

The diabolical test dates back to the Middle Ages and is currently not taken into account at all, because the burden of proof is on who makes the affirmation. But it´s a last resort, which in some cases creates a certain margin of doubt.

Lol :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

Then spend it on premium BOXES… I see that its kind of better (not a whole ton, but still, its better.)

I can’t remember when last I got a legendary from ‘Premium’ boxes or packs. That’s why I don’t spend money on this game anymore. It’s a RIP OFF!

The value you get for what you spend is ridiculously low…

On Kongregate, $100 US will get you 1150 kreds = 7475 tokens

So, 335 tokens for a Premium Pack equals = $4.48 US

This is for a CHANCE to get a RANDOM Legendary, which MAY OR MAY NOT be of use to you… :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

WOW! I don’t even know why i’m still here? To play an UNBALANCED game, against the SAME-LOOKING Mechs, that I sometimes have to wait over 7 MINUTES to play!?! :grimacing:

OK, calm down Joe, quit meter rising… control yourself :face_with_thermometer:

See, there’s just no excuse for that

Should be one Legendary Guaranteed with chance to get a second (no more than 2 though just to balance it out)

Lmao , Damn TS !!! , LMAAAO

7th day login bonus. But I already have one…

Myth food :drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face:

Fortune box Big Boy Hard 1v1…

Is that your gf in the corner? Awwwww! So cute!

C’mon she’s not mine GF! She’s just a friend… (and if don’t know I’m a girl but I like girls)

You a girl? I never could have guessed…

Again with this lol.