A Normie's guide to Farming

Eyo, I’ma say the Farming guide, Though this’ll be 100% inaccurate cause of my stupidity and normie experiences of the game so let’s just get the criticism and this typing done shall we?

Farming:

Items

The best level to farm Items for noobs is the Ramboy boss in Insane, It has the highest Fortune box drop chance but the Fortune will most likely drop a piece of shit, Don’t worry! That piece of shit’ll be useful for Evolve/Upgrading!

And for the people that are good at the game, You can farm BB either 1v1 or 2v2, You can choose whatever you, BB can drop fortune boxes that are decent, Depending on your luck

Gold

The best Gold farming spot is originally OD6 insane since it gives the most balanced drops for 7 Energy, It sometimes drop boxes that contains shit but hey, There are only three enemies there so it’s a quick and easy farming spot

For the players that reaally need gold, BB 2v2 normal, hard or insane will do it, Hell Normal’s better since it’s doable and easy, It also gives 14k so yeah…

Legends

… How the f#ck should I know?

Experience Points

The best XP farming spot is either OD6 Insane or BB normal, Though I would go for BB normal if you want full on XP, If you want a balanced drop of Gold and XP go for OD6

Alright, Now I’m done, Shoot me down like the WWII Bombers

Bb 2v2 has better fuel to gold earned ratio than od6

Lmao, I think you got this completely wrong

But you do you boo

You’re doing a fan-f#cking-tastic job

The legend section should have been like…

depends if the fortune boxes love you or hate you.

My plan all along :wink:

Me: WE GOT A SQUADRON DOWN!!!
General: What?! What Squadron soldier!?
Me: The Confidence Squadron was annihilated!!!
General: By god…

Should’ve added flack tower defence…

I play too much red alert 2 ‘-’

Isn’t it spelled “Flak” instead of “Flack”

Whoops, I was thinking of flanking

Silly me

“rubber boots in motion” - Tesla-trooper

Uhhh… uhhh

OD6 Insane has more XP per fuel ratio than 2v2 BB normal.

Ramboy normal has more drops than insane because you can do it more. 2v2 big boy on normal, however, has balanced gold, xp, and fortune drops.

When no one reads your stuffs fully.

For Legendaries (edit this in with “by @cyanine” pls lmao)

2v2 BIGBOY is the best farming spot for Legends. Can give 1-2 Legends STRICTLY in a Fortune Box.

Although, for lower type of bosses you need to do Hard / Insane. Bigboy and Senior Quads can stick to Normal only.