EXPLONSIVE RESIST 11
ELECTRIC RESIST 1
PHYS RESIST 3
WEIGHT 401

LEGS;

Anti-Tractisoft Mark I
DMG 1-2
KNOCKBACK 9
SPECIAL ABILITY; THE LEG JUMPS WHEN YOUR ENEMY ACTIVATES A SUPERB CHARGE ENGINE OR ANY NEW STUPID ITEM SO YOU AVOID THE DMG AND YOUR ENEMY CRUSHES INTO THE CORNER.
WEIGHT 136

SIDE WEAPON 1;

ARMOR PIERCER;
DMG 1-1.000.000.000.000.000.000.000(Just like frantic noob)
RANGE 2-4
PHYS RESIST DRAIN 25
ELE RESIST DRAIN 27
EXP RESIST DRAIN 23
1 USE

DRONE;

Arial Taget(reloaded)
ELE DMG 1-1.000
ENERGY DMG 110
RANGE 1-1000
WEIGHT 8

THESE ITEMS CAN DESCRIBE THE GAME AFTER RELOADED AND HOW DUMB AND DIFFERENT IT IS (srry for you know…)

2 Likes

I know its dumb but this is how the game is :frowning:
I need help for the legendary+myth stats…

1 Like

It sounds good but in the end brute it is not reliable all the time. I am new here in the game but I have been using one since got one in epic to Myth max. The average to be a good shot it is not that high. With mechs having a high enough shield and first shot it is worthless shot. I even seen my Frantic L50 no divine attacking a mech with 20 life point and a shields on -17 and just getting 11 life kill and lose my game. With mechs having shields at 150 frantic done work that much but sometimes pack the punch but dual can help. I think the average I get it is very low at 20-25% with decent attack at 400 plus to really hurt the opponent if lucky. It let me down all the time. I tested my frantic with low and high shields with top players as testing ground many times and the average well… but in the other side of the coin I got 889 shot and others at 700 and 800 plus but normal it is below 0r at 400. I can get above 400 with a reckless same mech not divine parts.

2 Likes

If you have 2 brutes you cant imagine how many hight dmg chances you have.

yes I know since I have them and hurt but the reality the range from very low to high compensate the possibilities to screw your win or make one. I have win many against brute divine high rankers against me and my mechs are hybrid and weak worthless with naga. I know brute shifted a lot the game as I see don’t take me wrong as I have win many against using the brute and suddenly getting a massive punch but in my point of view it is balance to appoint to no abuse. you do not know what you will get for out put.

i call this the delete rantic idea. my idea is to delete frantics upcs and that new chaarge

In my arena experience I’ve noticed that about 75% of hits are 500-800, then 20% are around 300-400, then about 5% are like 1-100.

hmmm, Interesting. All my test against my others accounts and other people my brute it is been way inconsistent as daily user. So according to you a dual frantic it is too bad for the game since 75% it is high with 4 shots at 500+ making a 2,000 life punishment, what about bunkers are consistent in the attack. I will test again with my others accounts against each other and see new results in percentage or shots. I will see trying a 50 shot rounds with same set up. I do not know if variate according accounts or software average

1 Like

That’s my experience in the arena, I’m just saying an estimate to what I’ve seen, not an actual tally.

Why do I smell a ban coming up?

woop2, I am with you in your statements, I am just curious too. I have to learn so much from all of you. I just want to get into the game of understanding forum comments and see my thinking mistakes for lack of knowledge and no previous legacy or older versions of the game understanding. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

You dont
(20 chrcters)