A bug on gold or so it always was?

Сначала напишу на русском мб кто-то более лучше переведёт на англ чем гугл.

Я недавно играю и не знаю так всегда было или только после апдейта появилось.

суть: для заработка денег я прохожу 6-ю миссию оверлордс ден на хард уровне (робот слабый ещё пока). Награда за миссию 7005 золота и 900 опыта, после этого я нажимаю “назад” (попадаю в лобби), потом жму “арена” потом уже жму или “чат” или опять “назад” и вижу что мне ещё добавили 7005 золота. Если я пройти 3 миссии подряд и сделать тоже самое то мне дают 21015 золота.

После последнего “обновления” игра стала настолько плохой, что даже этот баг не помогает :frowning:

п.с. если будите исправлять баг, верните плиз миксбоксы.

First I’ll write in Russian mb someone will better translate into English than Google.

I’ve been playing recently and I do not know if it’s always been or only after the update has appeared.

essence: to earn money I go through the 6th mission overlords den at hard level (the robot is weak yet). Reward for the mission 7005 gold and 900 experience, after that I press “back” (I get into the lobby), then I press the “arena” then I press or “chat” or again “back” and I see that they have added 7005 gold. If I pass 3 missions in a row and do the same thing, they give me 21015 gold.

After the last “downdate” the game has become so bad that even this bug does not help :frowning:

p.s. if you fix the bug, return pliz mixboxes.

Thank you.

It seems that the bug fixed, but the reward is not, the mixbox rate increases, but not as it was before.