❓ 2v2 = good / 2v2 = bad

That all does not change the fact that “Only 2v2” is totally based on Luck … which is (as explained now so often) …

• the only from all 3 (1v1, 2v2, 3v3) where Luck decide the most (mech row)

… what is a NO GO for a battle strategy game :exclamation:

So facit …

• ONLY 2v2 is BAD :exclamation:

:-1:t3:

1v1 and 3v3 NEED to be introduced again :exclamation:

Otherwise the game will die faster , than you can think :exclamation:

:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

3x3 is luck too… Because you can change but your opponent too.

If you don’t like luck (me too) can made 3 balanced mechs.

That’s why I said troll mechs is a great problem. 3x3 can erase troll mechs. This would be good. But if troll continue 3x3 don’t fixed problem. Is luck the same.

Unbalanced mech is a biggest problem. More than 2x2.

1 Like

i would be fine with 2v2 if there also was a 1v1 in there but we are forced to play 2v2
@Sarah247 ADD BACK 1V1 ALREADY

2 Likes

Time for a change :exclamation:

It becomes worser and worser every single day :exclamation:

2v2 (2 out of 3) is 80% based on Luck who wins :exclamation:

If you like that … you should better play a roll the dice game, instead of a battle game :exclamation:

:wink:

4 Likes

guys can you help me to vote this,thank you

2 Likes

Lets see how YOU players think now about it …

Current 2v2 (with choosing-screen) is good or bad :question:

Result in September 2018 was …
(82 voters)

• 73 % voted “2v2” is bad

• 27 % voted “2v2” is good

• 2v2 (with choosing screen) is bad
  • 2v2 (with choosing screen) is good

0 voters

:question:

1 Like

2v2 sucks

3 Likes

I am gonna point our that the root of the problem is player and arena progression. I did have a few posts about controlling the rng. None of this will matter if you don’t have the parts to compete in arena though. Everything is unfortunately under pay wall. I would not recommend whales or dolphins to drop tooo much money for this game.

1 Like

Doesn’t this mean no necro of threads…especially when it’s been discussed and reviewed already and provide no further insight in the bumping post

Who knows, the new rules and policy are very strict and I would like to know how far ut goes…

That’s incredibly vague.

Yes and pretty funny how some (3 members tried so far) try to interpret the new rules, this way, so others (who they don’t like) would get in troubles :exclamation:

But @Berserk40000 and @Smirk are intelligent, and can clearly see what is good or what is bad for the forum :exclamation:

This new poll is totally topic, and through it, developers like @Silverbox can clearly see how the thinking about the current only 2v2 with choosing screen develops :exclamation:
:arrow_down:
So it is a good thing :exclamation:

:+1:t3:

So to all forum members, please vote at the new poll here, so we have your opinion also about, which is also a very good thing :exclamation:

Bestplayer, I just realized this is your topic. I can’t imagine there should be a problem reviving your own topic.

1 Like

Will 3v3 be back in the Arena also :question:

You should bring 3v3 and 1v1 back to the Arena as fast as possible …

• just played a few battles in Arena AND ALL last 5 :exclamation: “battles” were quitted from the opponent

… thats not battling thats quitting games :exclamation:

:face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Why it is this way, see the Poll in the OP from this thread + read my explanation, why it is this way :exclamation:

I told it the first few hours after implementing ONLY 2v2 in the Arena :exclamation:

I am totally right about :exclamation:

:sunglasses:

2 Likes

my opinion, let us decide what we want to play…1v1/2v2/3v3 , no force to play 2v2 because it mostly solves the issue of counters and others as well.

1 Like

counters is really ruining the game :cry:

3 Likes

@Berserk40000 please talk to the developers …

@Mohadib @SilverBox @jonny

The game changed because of the “ONLY 2v2” and the max Arena Shop Upgrades to a game without FUN …

it is a Quitting game now …

quitting%20extrem%20-%202

… players know the outcome of the battles BEFORE the battle even started and do not waste any time :exclamation:

I told you now many times the solution for it :exclamation:

PM me please, if you need details … I have all in my mind (and the knowledge and expierence) to …

• make SuperMechs GREAT again

:exclamation::exclamation::exclamation::exclamation::exclamation::exclamation::exclamation::exclamation::exclamation::exclamation::exclamation::exclamation::exclamation::exclamation::exclamation::exclamation:

:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

I actually gotta agree with Betsy here

Already known outcomes at the highest level, without a shot being fired is bad for a strategy game

Perhaps even another input seeking thread as was done prior to the change to the ratings system is in order. That worked out incredibly well in terms of ratings and promoting more play while reducing wait times

Thanks

4 Likes

And again today …

quitting%20extrem%20-%204

… it need to be fixed, with the suggestions I have made :exclamation:

2 Likes

@Mohadib @SilverBox @jonny

@Sarah247 @Berserk40000 @Smirk

I will be persistent here about this issue the same way as I was about the wrong shown ranking list, will do weekly “reports” until it get fixed …

• 3 different playing days … 3 times quits in a ROW a lot

• doesn’t that tell you as developer something :interrobang:

As player …

• it is boring to play this way

• you don’t have to only see the quits your opponents do, you also need to take into account, IF I would insta quit also all the time, when I choosed wrong mech row (I do sometimes, but very rare)

• this isn’t a battle game anymore

• a game / battle where the battle outcome is clear after a few seconds isn’t a battle or F U N

• the game SHOULD make F U N

• the floor pads helped a LITTLE BIT, but this only 2v2 ruins the game and any FUN factor

• it’s horrible to play this game this way … SPECIAL if you know HOW exciting this game WAS years back

quitting%20extrem%20-%205

My offer stil stand, I have the best possible SOLUTION for this, just pm me :exclamation:

P.S.: it would work 100%, special with the new team feature, it would make SuperMechs great again - I promise :exclamation:

4 Likes

Playing as Trump? :joy: We know that the devs are careless, they don’t balance the game, they didn’t removed forced 2v2, you’re matched up with insanely unfair opponents, lack of variety. I know that you spent a good $3000 on this game and I feel for you but it’s just not worth it any longer. Just give up on the game.