22 / f / california looking for big strong man to show me around :)

my legs go all the way back, tiger.

catch ya :wink:

1 Like

No disrespect, insult or abuse, but just a serious question baz.
Did you have an sex change operation in fast few months or so?

This is a serious question & is not meant to hurt anyone’s feelings. Sincere apologies if someone finds my post offensive.

I was just thinking about your presence few days ago.

Awh hitmo worries about Baz

1 Like

yes, I am now an anatomically correct female with flowing blonde hair and thicc juicy thighs, all the boys love to lear they’re only human.

sweet of you to think of my hon :kissing_heart:

2 Likes

Firstly I don’t even understand half the things you say (just like the old times), I need to look for them in urban dictionary.
I still couldn’t find the meaning of legs go all they way back.
I tried finding it but what I found legs going all the way up and not back, also I didn’t get its meaning. Google is just showing a music video of Griffin.

1 Like

please be trolling please be trolling please be trolling please be trolling please be trolling please be trolling please be trolling please be trolling please be trolling please be trolling please be trolling please be trolling please be trolling please be trolling please be trolling please be trolling please be trolling please be trolling please be trolling please be trolling please be trolling please be trolling please be trolling please be trolling please be trolling please be trolling

3 Likes

Now what is this shit?

oh no

y-you’re not trolling are you

you searched that up on youtube

try searching it up on adult sites

I used Google not YouTube.

And naah I don’t usually use adult sites. The last time I used I was in 4th grade that too I accidentally stumbled upon it.

1 Like

What the hell did I just read

2 Likes

I wonder if you wrote what legs go all the way back meant.

You wonder wrong my friend. But dont feel bad. I have to rely on urban dictionary to translate half the shit my friends say too

Thanks for the support.

Im proud and i accept you Baz. Congrats

1 Like

No one is rejecting him?

Are you going to reject him?

oppression!

Society should not reject anyone irrespective of one’s gender, let one be a intersex or transgender. Nor on the basis one’s caste race or income.

so why did you ask if someones going to reject him lol

1 Like

I never asked if someone’s rejecting him, just that 5142 wrote that he ‘accepts him’ so I said no one rejects him.

You all gave me a good laugh :slight_smile: thank you

2 Likes