4 Likes

lmao I got scammed
(The rest were all epics)

21 Likes

Lol.

2 Likes

Get ready for the next 3 days’s events :rofl:

5 Likes

I got 16 legys from 10 packs, 5 all purple poops.

The best items I got were Claw, Maximum Protector, Hollow Spectral and Sparked Runners. All of which I’ve got 3+ of already but to others this might be encouraging to take the plunge with the deal?

4 Likes

Does the extra chance being all purple affect this? Is it worth waiting until later when there may be an extra chance for gold items lend itself to potentially more legys?

Or do I just buy it now as it doesn’t make much difference?

only 8 LEGE ???

(and all very common)
ok … the game has ruined it !!!

nah
i will wait for new weapons or module

2 Likes

Summer Sale
Deceive player

I would say it makes no difference mate. Once purchased the items are ‘locked in’ is my understanding and it’s always a roll of a dice.

5 Likes

Two Days……

4 Likes

Ok thanks Bud.

I haven’t spent the tokens yet, maybe I’ll wait until after 11pm tonight or tomorrow to see if extra chance gold items does make a difference. Will post results on here. (disclaimer if I get impatient before I will also post).

2 Likes

With the money that i can afford 3000 tokens , i can buy this , 55 times , let that sinks in

17 Likes

No offense but that looks gross… Why would you even buy it once? :nauseated_face:

If you have the tokens and haven’t spent any money on them… No chicken equivalent :tipping_hand_man:t2:

2 Likes

People of different countries would consider different country’s food unfit for their taste , something completely natural , that’s understandable , no worries :ok_hand:

13 Likes

Where are you from if you don’t mind me asking?

What a fantastic deal!